Moroccan Visa requirements:
The visa application form is to be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS
Please arrange all required documents in the following order:
- A valid Biometric passport with at least 6 months validity (previous passports to be attached).
- Covering Letter on Letter head (to attention Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco – Islamabad)
In case of business visa, please attach your business profile,
- NTN Certificate copy and current last paid Tax payer documents
- Job Certificate with Salary details ( If you are salary person)
- Photo copy of passport on a full A-4 size paper, the paper should not be cut down to size.
Copy of passport should include the first two pages and any pages with endorsed visas of other countries (especially Europe, UK &US Visas)
- Copy of National Identity Card on A-4 size paper, the paper should not be cut down to size.
- Photographs Size 4x3cm with Blue Background (Three Photos)
- Personal Bank statement for last 6 months.
- return Airline ticket (Reservation)
- Hotel reservation or a “Voucher”
- Documents should be submitted in 3 sets. Documents should be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the traveling date.
- In case of business visa, the invitation letter should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco and from Mukata (Moroccan Notary public).
- In case applicant is invited by any Moroccan citizen, the invitation letter should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco and Mukata (Moroccan Notary public) along with copy of passport and National card.
- for Female (Single) & students required permission letter from parents with their NIC copy.
- Please confirm VISA FEES with the Moroccan Consulate prior to submission of documents.
- Vaccination Certificate from Nadra
- Birth Certificate Copy with FRC Copy
- Travel Insurance